In Part 2, I showed you how our Elitist change agents have used the educational system to slowly indoctrinate everyone to Socialist values. This post will introduce you to the Communist Manifesto and show you how the "planks" of Communism have already been adopted by our government.
Karl Marx and Frederick Engels are accorded the 1848 authorship of the Communist Manifesto. There are some who would argue this point because all indications are that neither Marx or Engels had the brains to come up with this satanic ideology. In this document we see the Marxist view of what the "perfect society" should look like, and it lays out ten "planks" that are needed to achieve Socialist goals and to destroy the Capitalist, free market system. The ten "planks" are as follows:
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose. This step has been accomplished through "imminent domain" usurpations, establishment of U.S. "Heritage" sites, and by improper use of the 1906 Antiquities Act. (See Washington times, March 3, 2010, "DeMint: White House Land Grab")
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. This step was accomplished in 1913 with the questionable ratification of the 16th Amendment. Two months later the 17th Amendment was questionably ratified as well, allowing for the "election" of Senators instead of appointment by state legislators, enabling the "fixing" of Senatorial choices and the furtherance of "career politicians". (I'll do another blog on the 16th Amendment later, it will blow your mind.)
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. The IRS does this by taking large sums of money from you through inheritance tax laws that are very complicated. What gives the government the moral right to take any amount of inheritance left to you by another person? (P.S. Obama is OK with taking at least 60% of all inheritance from you for redistribution to someone else).
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. Are American Indians considered emigrants? They had their property confiscated. What about the Japanese internment camps and property seizures done during WWII? The IRS routinely confiscates property in tax cases. The Justice Department also routinely confiscates property from tax dissenters, drug dealers, and criminals, then sells it for what? Remuneration to victims? No, for the state. Consider this - there are some arguments that suggest that we are all "emigrants" according to IRS tax codes. Look it up.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with state capital and exclusive monopoly. This step was accomplished in 1913 with the establishment of the Federal Reserve Act. This Act established the Federal reserve banking system, a central bank, found to be unconstitutional by previous supreme court decisions. The Federal Reserve is a cabal of privately owned banks that enjoy a monopoly on the issuance of "fiat" Federal Reserve Notes that have been made "legal tender" by law, making them the only legal medium of exchange. This currency is not backed by anything but debt.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state. This was accomplished through the establishment of regulatory agencies such as the FAA, FCC, FRA, DOT, etc... which regulate these industries, centralizing them into the hands of the state. Because of these regulatory agencies, you pay higher taxes, through licensing fees, cable TV taxes, cell phone taxes, mandatory insurance requirements, etc...
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, cultivation of waste lands, improvement of the soil in accordance with a common plan. This was accomplished with the establishment of agencies like the Department of the Interior, Department of Agriculture, Department of Commerce and Labor, OSHA, EPA, and lately, programs such as Agenda 21, local sustainability programs like ICLEI, etc...
8. Equal obligations of all to work and establishment of industrial armies especially agricultural. (Remember this was written in the 1800's) Accomplished through the establishment of labor unions, AFL, IWW, Department of Labor, CWA, Agriculture Adjustment Act, National Labor Relations Act, WPA, FLSA, Civil Rights Act, Davis-Beacon Act, and unemployment services.
9. Combination of agricultural with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by more equitable distribution of population. Accomplished through FHA programs, government subsidies for large agribusiness, agricultural easement programs, zoning laws, and regulation/restrictions on family farms (happening daily now).
10. Free education for all children in public schools, abolition of children's factory labor, combination of education with industrial production. This was accomplished through a shift in control of public schools, from local citizens to government through the establishment of the Department of Education, several education "acts", vocational & technical schools and programs, Fair Labor Standards Act, and "school to work" programs. The idea here was to keep kids in "government" schools so they could be "raised" by the state.
It appears that we have been living in what some might call a Communist Society for quite some time now if you consider this list. These planks serve to regulate, restrict, and control society while at the same time destroying a capitalist economic system. The capitalist economic system that has created the best, most productive, and most wealthy nation in the world is ours, and it is currently on the brink of destruction. The next dialectic crisis is the current Debt Ceiling Issue we have been witnessing in the news for weeks.
In March of 1933, the Weimar Republic of Germany was in its last throws of economic death due to a massive de-valuing of currency and a large debt problem. A manufactured crisis called the "Reichstag Fire" was used to help consolidate power into the hands of the Chancellor, Adolph Hitler, through the passage of a piece of legislation called the "Enabling Act". This act gave Hitler and his cabinet exclusive legislative power for four years. The German Parliament (congress) would be requested to turn over its constitutional functions to Hitler, giving him control over the budget, approval of foreign treaties, and the initiation of constitutional amendments. Also, laws enacted by the cabinet would be drafted by Hitler and "might deviate from the constitution" in order to "remove the distress" of the people of the Reich.
Last week, President Obama signed into law a bi-partisan bill to raise the debt ceiling which resulted in Standard & Poor's downgrading the credit rating of the United States for the first time in history. As bad as this seems, it's not the worst thing about the law. The law also establishes a "Council of Twelve" or otherwise known as "Super Congress" made up of six appointed Republicans and six appointed democrats, with Obama himself being 13th member and tie-breaker.
The purpose of this committee or council is to make the congress impotent and to remove the influence of the grass roots movement know as the "Tea-Party". This unconstitutional council will be used to usurp the authority of the legislative branch, in effect making Obama a dictator, the same way the "Enabling Act" did for Hitler in 1933.
Look for a future false flag terrorist attack or some other false flag "crisis" that this sick bunch of power hungry globalists can use to drive the final nail in our coffin, cause its coming.
More on this later,